"Thanks to my 'English Professor' and literary agent Cindy Zigmund - who has been instrumental in helping me focus on what is truly unique and most important about this work. She was the original believer in the book's message and has been a wonderful guide through the process."
-- Wes Moss, author of 'You Can Retire Sooner Than You Think'
“Truthfully, it feels strange to refer to Cindy as my ‘agent.’ She’s a friend and confidante. And when I was uncertain whether the book was shaping up to be what we’d originally intended, Cindy was the one who kept saying, ‘Write the book you want to write, and the rest will fall into place.’”
-- Larry Vincent, author of 'Brand Real'
"I can't say enough positive things about my literary agent, Cynthia Zigmund. Without Cindy's vision, her extensive knowledge of the publishing world, her diligent attention to detail, and her patient guidance and support, this book would not be in your hands. I appreciate you so much, Cindy." -- Bev Smallwood, Ph.D, author of 'This Wasn't Supposed to Happen to Me'
We only accept submissions electronically. For non-fiction projects, we require a complete proposal. For fiction, please submit a query. If we are interested in your project, we will contact you. Regrettably, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are only able to respond to those we are interested in. We do not represent science fiction, horror, fantasy, short stories, or poetry. Always keep a copy of everything you are submitting.
For non-fiction, by including the following information and providing a complete proposal, you’ll give us (and the publishers we work with) the information needed to evaluate your project:
• Value Proposition: In one paragraph, what is the value proposition of your book?
• Overview and Key Features: What’s your book about, and why would someone want to read it?
• About the Author: Why are you the right author for this book?
• Marketing Plan: What are you bringing to the project in terms of marketing and sales support?
• Audience: Who will buy your book?
• Comparison with Key Competition: How is your book different from other books already available?
• Table of Contents and Chapter Summaries
• Project Status and Page Count: When do you anticipate completing your manuscript and how many words will it
• Sample Chapter: Please include at least one sample chapter with your proposal if possible. Do not submit the entire
manuscript unless requested. Most publishers will require that you submit a sample chapter or two with your
If you are planning to self-publish or already have a publisher, click here to learn about how we might be of service to